Click the link below to access and download KNEA’s list of recommended candidates. Scroll down to REGISTER TO VOTE, check your voter status and to apply for mail-in ballots.
KNEA / KPAC Recommended Candidates
KNEA recommends candidates based upon alignment with KNEA’s core values. Candidates are interviewed by educator-members and voting records are considered for candidates who are seeking re-election.
Deadlines & Resources
PLEASE DON’T WAIT! THE US Postal Service has removed a reported 700 sorting machines ahead of the election.
The Kansas Secretary of State is placing direct drop ballot boxes in communities throughout Kansas to bring advance mail-in ballots directly to be counted and bypass the US Mail. We recommend using those drop-boxes.
These deadlines were copied from the Kansas Secretary of State website.
- October 13 – Deadline to register to vote
- October 14 – Advance voting by mail and in-person may begin
- October 27 – Deadline for voters to apply for advance by mail ballots
- November 2 – NOON deadline to advance vote in-person
- November 3 – GENERAL ELECTION
- November 6 – Deadline for receipt of advance ballots postmarked on or before election day