- Click the links below to access and download KNEA’s list of recommended candidates.
- Read the Special Election 2020 Edition of Kansas EdTalk (which includes recommended candidates).
- Scroll down to REGISTER TO VOTE, check your voter status and to apply for mail-in ballots.
KNEA / KPAC Recommended Candidates
Download a list of candidates selected by educators for their support of public education.
Deadlines & Resources
PLEASE DON’T WAIT!
All methods for voting are safe, but you should make your plan and get started right now.
The Kansas Secretary of State is placing direct drop ballot boxes in communities throughout Kansas to bring advance mail-in ballots directly to be counted and bypass the US Mail. We recommend using those drop-boxes.
These deadlines were copied from the Kansas Secretary of State website.
- October 13 – Deadline to register to vote
- October 14 – Advance voting by mail and in-person may begin
- October 27 – Deadline for voters to apply for advance by mail ballots
- November 2 – NOON deadline to advance vote in-person
- November 3 – GENERAL ELECTION
- November 6 – Deadline for receipt of advance ballots postmarked on or before election day